Site Updates

Apologies for the recent lack of updates. Unfortunately due to very sad personal reasons Sarah has been unable to work on the site and so I have decided to take over the helm until she is ready to return to the site. I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing her all the best and I really hope she's back soon as it's not the same without her!
As you can see we have a bit of a new look. I hope you all like it. It's 6 years since we started out and as DT turned 40 this month too we thought it warranted a spring clean!
I'll be updating the site with stuff we've missed over the next couple of weeks as well as keeping you up to date on all the latest news. We've also got a few new people who will be submitting news, reviews etc to the blog. If you'd like to help out with content maybe you're a great artist? Love writing? Whatever get in touch and let us know and you could be published on the blog :)
Don't forget to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages to keep up to date too!
Happy Easter!
Jack