PHOTOS: David Tennant In The Absolute Radio Christmas Panto


This morning saw David Tennant take part in the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show annual panto on Absolute Radio. The panto was broadcast live from the Leicester Square Theatre in London.

In homage to the newest big screen addition to the Star Wars franchise, this year's show was entitled Star Clause: Snow Hope, with host Christian taking on the role of Han Solo, Richie Firth as Chewbacca and Faye Carruthers as Princess Fayea. David played the part of the panto baddie Dave Vader inspired by Darth Vader and his recent foray in to evil deeds as Kilgrave in Jessica Jones.

David is a regular participant in the pantos for the station and jokingly explained how the show's host Christian always manages to get him to take part:
"How does Christian get me involved? Blackmail, I had no idea I was making a video call, or that he was recording it. Had I known, I would have put some clothes on. In fairness, that is how I always stir my tea,with my sonic screwdriver."

Check out some photos from the show below:






















Comments